Thursday 13 January 2022

705th Tank Destroyer Battalion - NW Europe 1944-45

My first figure completed for the year 2022. I kept the groundwork simple; complemented with some ammo boxes from Tamiya's US Tank Crew Set (35347) so as not to overpower the figure. It is fully painted in AK Interactive Gen 3 acrylics and Weathering pencils. In all it is a fun figure to paint over a three day period and surprisingly painting the HBT overalls was not as difficult as I imagined it to be. 





Cheers,

Calvin



2 comments:

Silnius said...

Great work Calvin, hmmmm I have my eye from time to time on the new Hellcat.What about one final touch of a Archer TD patch on his upper arm? or was this only purely a Tamiya and AK project?


thanks

Calvin Tan said...

Good suggestion. The TD patch will make huge difference ;).