Monday 3 May 2021

9th SS Panzer Division, Normandy 1944

After finishing the box art for the pair of running soldiers, I could not resist placing them into individual scenes. The reason being that I could use up the remaining telegraph poles from Miniart. The sign boards are designed in Photoshop and printed with my Canon Selphy photo printer. I gave a light spray of Mr Color Super Flat Clear to dull the sheen of the photo paper and proceeded to weather them with acrylic paints and the weathering pencils from AK Interactive. 



The abandoned British equipment is from Miniart. 
The straps and details are modelled with epoxy putty.




I updated the scene of running Schütze with some sign boards as I felt that the middle of the telegraph pole appeared rather bare. 

A overview of my "telegraph pole series". The left most figure is from Rado Miniatures. You can see how it holds up against the ones from Alpine Miniatures. 

Cheers,

Calvin



No comments: