Thursday 21 April 2022

Alpine Miniatures - 5 RTR, North Africa 1942

This a preview of a figure that I have painted as a sample for my upcoming workshop at the 2022 World Model Expo in Eindhoven on July 3. This 4-hour long workshop is principally tailored for beginners - in which I will explain the foundational concepts and demonstrate my technique of painting with acrylic paints in the simplest way possible.  Unfortunately as of this time of writing, the tickets are completely sold out. For those who are lucky to secure a place, this teaser should set a benchmark of what you can set to achieve. 



Cheers,

Calvin



2 comments:

Silnius said...

Great idea!, I am really glad to see your going to Eindhoven, should be excellent and I hope to go one day when times for me are better.

Calvin Tan said...

Thanks!